RPC Diagnostic Systems is a Russian leader in developing, manufacturing and distributing raw materials, reagents and test kits for in vitro diagnostics of infections, tumor, hormone and autoimmune diseases.
The Company today:
- Over 25 years’ experience in the industry;
- Range of over 130 products;
- Production volume of more than 70 million assays per annum;
- Workforce of over 600 employees;
- Production area of more than 4,500 square meters;
- Warehouse area of more than 4,868 square meters (2,468 square meters for cold warehousing facilities);
- Covers all Russian regions;
- Supplies products to 300 Russian cities and exports to more than 50 countries.
Technical equipment, ongoing modernization and automatization of production, focus on the best word technological developments help ensure efficiency of the production process and high product quality.
Our quality management system is certified to GOST ISO 13485-2017 and EN ISO 13485 Medical devices -- Quality management systems -- Requirements for regulatory purposes.
High quality of our products is confirmed by EC certificates.
The development and production of kits are based on the latest achievement in immunochemistry and genetic engineering. Most developments are unique and protected by copyrights and patents.
Our key area is developing a unique technology of constructing antigens with the use of synthetic oligonucleotides to obtain recombinant antigens, alternatives to immunodominant viral and bacterial proteins.
We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality products. Our success depends foremost on our ability to best meet requirements of each customer.